Monday, September 04, 2006

September 4

Steve Irwin

Ok, Today wasnt that bad, Slept around 4am, couldnt fall asleep, and partly was watching the US open, watched Andre Agassi last game, was rather emotional lah,Yup. Waked up at 8, prepared myself for soccer,*fast forward. Bla, after soccer, Went Hg point Zul, Shasi and Farhan to eat Kfc, After that walked to Bowen busstop, shasi and company headed to AMK, while I and mianbaocaoren went compass point, she ate KFC. Ok, something negative rather was going on, so went to talk things out, am very glad things are ok now. A BIG BIG sigh of relief. Ok, Send her home, I headed home after that. People come telling me about Steve Irwin aka "Mr-crocodile-hunter" died. I've gotta be honest, I've watched his show, He is indeed one hell of a Environmentalist. People on my msn are putting turtle logo as a form of paying tribute to him, but I'm thinking, some of them when he's alive, dont even gave a FUCK about him or anything that gotta do with animals, why do all this kinda things now? You seriously feel for him? or you guys are doing it because its "Trendy"? I wonder. I mean no offence, Im not hater of Steve Irwin, Im not doing the turtle thing because, I mean, He died for a good reason, so by all means, he died for a good cause. Im not making such a big fuss about it, but yeah, different people are concerned about different stuff. so yeah. But still Rest In Peace Steve Irwin. I've gotta be honest, If someone from the so call Hiphop community pass away, I'll sure make a big fuss outta it. cant help it. seriously. Like after so long after Tupac passed away, I'm still always talking about him in my blog. =D

Mianbaocaoren! =D Sign me up for anger management course if you can find ok? =D You're not celebrating your birthday this year alone lah! I'll be there to make a difference! I'm sure about that! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home